1 HOUR VIRTUAL DESIGN CONSULTATION
This mini session will not only show you my process and how I consult with you as the client, but also provide you with expert advice and solutions to your specific interior design needs.
What we need from you:
- Pay for your service.
- Complete questionnaire.
- Send us your wall to wall measurements, identify doors, windows, lighting and clearances. Also include ceiling height and locations of electrical outlets
- Photos of the space we are working on
- Photos of 2-3 adjacent spaces
What you will receive. (All via electronic files)
- A list of suggestions (Colors, accessories, furniture etc).
- Photos/pictures of our suggestions.
- A short summary of why the changes we suggest would help the space
- New furniture layout in AutoCAD, using existing furniture that must be used in the design. This will be a dimensioned plan, using room dimensions you provide.
- A 1-hour phone/email consultation. Based on your measurements we’ll brainstorm, conceptualize, and make suggestions for your space.
Our Virtual Design Consultation is a one-hour service, done via Skype or Zoom, to help kick start your personal project or answer your design questions to help you get un-stuck.
Our Virtual Design Consultation is a one-hour service, done via Skype or Zoom, to help kick start your personal project or answer your design questions to help you get un-stuck. We focus on the design of 1 room of your choice. We’ll make suggestions on how to improve your rooms with FURNITURE ARRANGEMENT, COLOR, LIGHTING, AND EDITING your existing accessories and furnishings. This is a great way to learn how to update the appearance and functionality of your home at a reasonable cost.
SUGGESTIONS MAY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Paint colors
- Furniture arrangement & floor plans
- Art placement
- Ideas for what types and sizes of items to shop for, including furniture,fabrics, rugs, window treatments, accessories, lighting, plant and art.
WHO IS THIS BEST FOR:
- Don’t want or need to hire an interior designer to execute the whole project
- Homeowners seeking direction on how to elevate the design of their home or business
- Appreciate good design ideas but want a second opinion before starting
- Are “do-it-yourself” types
- Are planning toentertain
- Need ideas for space planning or materials & finishes for remodel projects
- Want to make their house more attractive to potential buyers
This consultation requires “homework” to be done on your part. We will need photos, floor plans with dimensions, lighting/electrical locations, ceiling height, etc… Find out more by scheduling your consult today.